Visions and Values
Our Mission Statement
Radcliffe Hall Church of England / Methodist Primary School welcomes everyone to our family and upholds the principles and teachings of the Christian faith.
At Radcliffe Hall we provide a secure, caring learning environment,
which supports and encourages all to fulfill their potential and achieve
We encourage all in our school community to value: forgiveness, love, trust, community, compassion and friendship.
Love, Compassion, Friendship,
Community, Trust, Forgiveness.
- The strengths, advantages and disadvantages of democracy, and how democracy and the law works in Britain, in contrast to other forms of government in other countries;
- Ensure that all pupils within the school have a voice that is listened to, and demonstrate how democracy works by actively promoting democratic processes such as a school council whose members are voted for by the pupils;
- Use opportunities such as general or local elections to hold mock elections to promote fundamental British values and provide pupils with the opportunity to learn how to argue and defend points of view;
- Use teaching resources from a wide variety of sources to help pupils understand a range of faiths, and
- Consider the role of extra-curricular activity, including any run directly by pupils, in promoting fundamental British values.