Morning Session: 8.50am – 11.50am
Afternoon Session: 12.30pm – 3.30pm
Full Time: 8.50am – 3.30pm
Reception / Key Stage 1 / Key Stage 2:
8.50am – 3.30pm
The above is the min requirement of 32.5 hrs per week.
Arriving at School
- The school doors open at 8.50am and at 8.45am on wet mornings.
- Parents MUST NOT send their children before this time as supervision cannot be assured.
- Children must be in the playground by 8.50am – this enables everyone to be settled in classrooms and registered by 8.55am.
- Children arriving after 9.00am are marked late.
- Children arriving after 9.10am are marked as an unauthorised late.
Drop-off & Collection Procedure:
- Parents are to take their children to their class line on the playground for 8.50am and stand clear to allow the teachers to collect their classes in the morning.
- Parents are still responsible for their children until collected by the teacher.
- At 3.30pm, parents should collect their children from the correct areas:
- Nursery and Reception – The EYFS Playground
- Key Stage 1 – The Key Stage 1 Gate
- Key Stage 2 – Both Key Stage 2 Doors
- Parents must stand clear of the gates to allow the teachers to identify parents/carers before releasing the children.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT FOR SAFEGUARDING REASONS WE CAN NOT LET PARENTS INTO THE SCHOOL.
- Staff are not permitted to open any external doors after 8.55am, if you arrive after this time please enter the school via the office.
- We respectfully ask that you do not disturb classes by knocking on the windows.
- If you would like to speak to your child’s teacher they are available on the playground or you can request an appointment at the office.
Thank you for helping the school keep the children’s safety a priority.
The price of a school meal is £2.50 per day, £12.50 per week. Please note that dinner money is due on a Monday for that weeks dinners.
All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to a Universal Free School meal as of September 2014.
School Money - You can pay for your child's dinner money via our School Money online payment system. If you have not already registered then you can simply get this link from the school office.
If you prefer your child to bring a packed lunch, please be aware that we promote Healthy Eating in school and ask that you don't send in sweets or fizzy drinks.
You must provide the school office with one week's notice if you wish to change your child's eating arrangements.
Free School Meals
Parents do not have to pay for school lunches if they receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Universal Credit
- Child Tax Credit with an annual income that does not exceed £16,190 and you are not claiming Working Tax Credit
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
Further information is available at: www.bury.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals or telephone on 0161 253 5858 or email at email@example.com